Thursday, March 6, 2014

Healing updates - 1 day post-op

1 day after surgery, Friday 2/28/14
-Took Vicodin regularly, every 4 hours
-Very alert and awake throughout the day, due to the 9am phone call I received with an OFFICIAL JOB OFFER!!!
-Had a migraine in the morning and vomited. Got it under control with migraine meds, fluids, and more rest.
-Got many supportive calls and texts from friends throughout the day
-Noticed more swelling than yesterday
-Noticed some bruising on the labia majora (I call it the testicles, though I didn't get scrotoplasty or implants)
-Iced throughout the day and night
-Took a shower, and it didn't hurt at all! Didn't clean my penis or the stitches, just splashed some water down there.
-Dr. Julie Nicole came by my hotel to check on me, said everything looked good
-Went out to dinner to celebrate the job offer, sitting was uncomfortable
-Went to visit a friend, sitting was tolerable for a little while then became very uncomfortable
-Had trouble sleeping through the night

All cleaned up after a shower, bruising on my right nut

I'm ready for my close up! Pretty swollen, but at least my dick casts a shadow now ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment