Thursday, March 6, 2014

Healing updates - 7 days post-op

7 days after surgery, Thursday 3/6/14
-Stopped taking Vicodin, switched to ibuprofen
-Felt some pinching and pulling of stitches, likely due to less heavy drugs
-Stitches feel very sensitive and uncomfortable
-The rubbing of my head on my underwear feels highly uncomfortable
-Continued icing, though only a few times throughout the day

Still a bit purpley and bruised, but healing up nicely

Wrinkly nut sack! No scroto or implants though

Captions are fun

Stitches

My view!

So much bigger and better than pre-op!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Congratulations!
    Can't wait to see what it will look like in a few months.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I also can't wait to see what it looks like in a few months! Every day I heal a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete